Friday 10 January 2014

SELF INTRODUCTION "THREE THINGS I KNOW TO BE TRUE"

Hello, my name is "kim song won". I'm going middle school soon. First, I want tell about self. I want to give you a quiz about me. 

화려한 물고기 구피Do you know guppy? Guppy is the name of the fish that I'm feeding now. Some guppies are so beautiful and looks like a dragon. But it's hard to wash water tank. My back little hurts when wash the water tank.







My favorite animals are dogs. Because it's cute and easy to feed.


1 comment:

  1. It seems that you love animal. In KMLA dormitory, the students are not allowed to raise pets, so my roommates and I raised a "pet rock" last year.
    Although I really enjoyed reading your self-introduction, I could not find the third cool fact about yourself. The title says "Three Things I Know to be True", but you only wrote about 2 things. :p

    ReplyDelete